The Buying Process
1. I will show you homes in your preferred area and price range until we find one that you would like to own.
2. We will research the market together to establish a reasonable price to offer to the Seller.
3. We discuss the details of an offer that I will prepare on your behalf including the insertion of any conditions. We will include a conditon time frame Usually one week) to complete a building inspection, arrange suitable financing, arrange insurance coverage etc.
4. The offer shall include the date you would prefer to take possession , any incusions (such as appliances) and many other important details.
5. I will provide names of lawyers, building inspectors, lenders, etc. that I have learned to trust over the past 30+ years in the real estate business.
6. We will discuss how much money you will require for your down payment, land transfer tax, lawyer's fees, title insurance, mortgage application fees ( mortgage default insurance), and other closing costs so that you will not be surprided on the closing date.
7. I will strive to make the entire process as stress free as possible and help you make an educated prudent decision.